Source Africa shows off the quality, creativity, reliability, and sophistication of textile, apparel and footwear manufacturing in Africa targeting a global audience of buyers and decision makers. The event will bring together business professionals from around the globe, providing a platform for African and International buyers to network with African manufacturers, suppliers and service providers. By bringing Africa to the world of Sourcing, Source Africa provides unparalleled resources and opportunities to buyers … all under one roof.
Join us in the beautiful city of Cape Town to view an extensive range of products and services from more than 200 leading African exhibitors.
Pre-register today to receive –
- Free entrance – we will print your badge on arrival at the visitor registration desk outside the Hall
- A free show catalogue listing all exhibitors
- A complimentary copy of the 2016 African Clothing & Textile Trade Sourcing Directory
- Complimentary wine tastings during the show
WHO SHOULD VISIT?
Key African and International decision makers and buyers from:
- Chain Stores
- Independent Retailers
- Promotional and Corporate Clothing Buyers
- Textile, Clothing and Footwear Manufacturers (including CEO’s, MD’s, Production and Factory Managers, Trims Buyers, Technologists, etc.)
- Importers, Wholesalers/Distributors and Agents
- Government Procurement Managers
- Media, Associations and Government Organisations